Lever block with light weight and compacted strong structure is very widely applied in mining, construction site, workshop,ship building, electric power ,transportation and other industries. For personal use, if you do not know it well after purchasing from local market , pls follow the belowed working instructions for lever block ( Model HSH-K /HSH-A ),
1. Set the select lever the N position.
2. Pull the free chain knob outwards, away from the hoist body and rotate slightly anti-clockwise ( this allows the load chain to be pulled through the hoist in both directions-be sure to pull slowly so as to avoid engaging the brake ).
3. Engage the lower hook to a lifting/pulling point mounted on the object to be hauled or lifted.
4. Take up the slack in the load chain.
5. Reset the hoist ready for load operation, turn the free chain knob clockwise while pulling lightly on the load side of the chain. The knob will come into contacting again with the hoist body and brake is re-engaged.
6. To raise / haul the load ,move the select lever to the UP position and crank the lever assembly in a reciprocating or rotational mannwe.
7. Once the load is located in the desired position, simply move the select lever to DOWN position,crank or rotate the lever assembly and the load will be lowered saftely.
8. When the load chain becomes slack, place the select lever into the N position, repeat step 2 above and disconnect lower hook from the load .
9. Your hoist can be cleaned, inspected and stored ready for the next job.
-For more details, pls visit our website: www.hoistknt.com