Lever Block New Design
Model : HSH-VT
Capacity Range: 0.75T-9.0T
Color: Orange (popular), dark blue, yellow, black, and etc. acc. to customer‘s requirements
Load Chain : Grade80 high strength chain with ISO3077 standard.
Package: carton box and custom-made if required (9Ton is packed with wooden box) .
Certificate: CE. ISO9001
● New design is based on EN13157 standard .
● 360 degree handle rotation with short stroe to ratchet loads.
● Equipped with wide throat top and bottom drop forged hooks that are designed to bend slowly to warn overloads.
● Overload protection is optional.
● Compacted construction and light weight.
Model HSH-VT Lever Hoist is a kind of portable and versatile hand-operated loading and pulling appliance, which is capable of being applied in electricity generating industry, mining, shipbuilding, construction site, transport, postage and telecommunication for installing equipment, lifting goods, pulling mechanical parts, bulk strapping and fastening, tightening fittings of wires, assembling and welding ,and etc,. It has exceptional advantages particularly for pulling in every limited narrow place in the upper air high above the ground at any angles.
△ Operation Instructions
1.Lightly apply the chain , ease the movement of links and ensure that there’s no kinks or twists in the chain.
2. Set up the hook and chain in the line so that there’s no undue strain. ( note : Prior to useage , make sure that the retaining pawl perfectly engages the retaining plate outside.)
3. Adjust the length of chain.
1) while depressing the retaining pawl as fa as to the bottom with a finger.
2) Pull the grip ring outward.
3) Stop pressing the retaining pawl with finger so that it slides between the sideplate and the retain plate . By pulling, the chain can now be freely adjusted in both upper and lower direction.
4.) While pressing the retaining pawl as far as possible towards the bottom.
Push the grip ring inward.
5) Therefore, grip the grip-ring rotate clockwise slightly, and push in it.
6) Make sure that the retaining pawl has returned from the outside of the plate to its original position where it holds the retaining plate .
■ Do not use to lift peope or loads over people.
■ Do not exceed the rated capacity of the lever hoist.
■ Do not use lever hoist load chain as a sling which may cause damage to the chain.
■ Always inspect the lever hoist for damage prior to application. If the lever hoist is damaged , do not use until it has been repaired or replace.
■ Do not use more than one lever hoist to lift or move a load.
■ Do not use a lever hoist if the chain is twisted or damaged.
■ Do not operate lever hoist unless load is centered between top and bottom hooks.
■ Never use the lever hoist if either hook is stretched , deformed or has a broken or missing safety latch.