Main Features :
● Test load 50% above rated capacity .
● Overload limiter is optional.
● Powder coated paint finish with robust compacted body design
● Stainless Steel Name Plates with serial No., rated capacity and other information for tracability.
● All bearing construction and bonded brake disc.
● G80 nickel plated load chain to prevent from oil and other contamination.
● Heavy duty safety latch with bolts and nuts for easy replacment.
● Cast steel end stop for operation convenience and also avoid unchaining the hoist.
1. Temperature Range: －40℃～＋60 ℃
2. Humidity:100% or less. This is not an underwater device.
1. After using, clean off the dirt on the hoist amd apply grease its parts . Keep it at a dry place.
2. Maintenance and inspection should be made by skillful workers. Never allow unprofessional person to disassemble the hoist.
3. While installing the castle nut , turn the hand wheel clockwise , thus pressing the ratchet disc on the brake seat . Install the castle nut after turning.
4. After cleaning and repairung , the hoist should be subjected to heavy load test to ensure reliability in use. Make sure that the hoist is in good condition before being into operation.
■ Do not use to lift peope or loads over people.
■ Do not exceed the rated capacity of the lever hoist.
■ Do not use lever hoist load chain as a sling which may cause damage to the chain.
■ Always inspect the lever hoist for damage prior to application. If the lever hoist is damaged , do not use until it has been repaired or replace.
■ Do not use more than one lever hoist to lift or move a load.
■ Do not use a lever hoist if the chain is twisted or damaged.
■ Do not operate lever hoist unless load is centered between top and bottom hooks.
■ Never use the lever hoist if either hook is stretched , deformed or has a broken or missing safety latch.