● Applicable for the steel plate.
● Manufactured by low carbon high quality alloy steel.
● Test load is 2 tims of Max. working load.
● Over load operation is not allowed.
General Safety Operation Instruction
● The lifting clamps are suitable for lifting and transportation of steel plates with Max. hardness 37HrC(345 HB,1166 N/mm2）.
● The lifting clamps are applicable in normal ambient condition between -40°C and +100°C.
● Overload the clamps are not allowed.
● During loading always using the whole jaw depth.
● Never lift more than one plate at same time.
● Always keep distance during raising or lowering the loads.
● Keep in mind that no one can be under the loads.
● Any welding to a clamp is forbidden which will negatively influence its hardness and strength.